Executive Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to support a high-ranking official in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist him by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence to the executive (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and financial statements.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Attend company events for promotion/sales/surveys and other activities.
- Degree in business administration or relative field.
- English/Spanish bilingual, with excellent speaking and writing skills.
- German knowledge is a plus.
- Proven experience as executive assistant, or similar administrative role.
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software.
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Good personal appearance and professional attitude.
- Availability to travel.
Business Development Manager
Leading international company is looking for its newly established Mexican Subsidiary in Mexico City, an experienced Business Development Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination and brainstorming with intl. business development team to identify new project strategies, growth potential of existing projects and new M&A opportunities in Mexico
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Creating and delivering presentations & sales pitches
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients and partners
- Attending networking events
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate strategy and results
- Researching market and industry trends, screening of potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials & evaluating options in order to recommend to the Board of Management
Requirements and Qualifications
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Spanish
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Independence and initiative in high profile situations with strong project management, organization and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field preferred
- Three to five years of previous experience in business development, mergers & acquisitions, sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field expected
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry.
- Ability to travel in Mexico and abroad.
Competitive compensation and a great benefits package according to experience
Interested? Please forward your application to Bernd Rohde (email@example.com) including your updated resumé, salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.